Cornwall Marine Network’s subsidiary company the Cornwall Apprenticeship Agency offers a new and unique approach to helping a business grow through taking on an apprentice.
Our dedicated team provides on-going guidance to both the business and the apprentice within a supported framework, ensuring businesses are matched with the right candidate and the apprenticeship programme generates real returns.
Hassle-Free Recruitment & Skills Brokerage
When you decide to employ an apprentice through the Cornwall Apprenticeship Agency we will offer you a range of services that take the hassle out of recruitment; saving you un-wanted expense and time. Your business will benefit from the following:
- Completion of a Company Training Plan tailored to your unique business needs
- Identifying skills gaps to be filled by recruiting apprentices
- Creation of apprenticeship job descriptions
- Advertising your apprentice vacancies
- Shortlisting and matching of apprentice candidates
- Support accessing Government incentives
- Apprenticeship Training and Provider selection
Payroll & HR Services
Your business can also benefit from our payroll and HR services, including the following features:
- Apprentice payroll services: we can employ your apprentice on your behalf, reducing the costs and the risks associated with direct employment*
- Handling apprentice timesheets, holiday entitlement and all HR issues
- Apprentice mentoring and pastoral support
- Facility to share apprentices with other host employers
- Increased assurances over apprentice employment and training continuity
For more information, please visit the Cornwall Apprenticeship Agency website: http://www.cornwallapprenticeshipagency.co.uk/
* You are still required to meet the cost of the apprentice’s wages; plus a management fee to the Apprenticeship Agency is charged weekly for as long as we are acting as your apprentice’s employer.